Thursday, August 18, 2016

Back From the Dead

No, I’m not dead… And neither is this blog. I’ve simply been too busy to post this past month. So let me catch you up with what I’ve been doing.


I’ve finished editing More Essays of a Reluctant Blogger, the second collection of essays from this blog. It should be available at the end of this month.
I’ve placed my e-Storybooks – my short stories that are available in Kindle format – on Payhip.   Previously, they were downloadable from Amazon but moving to Payhip means I can offer them for less than Amazon’s minimum price of 99 cents, so most of them are now price at 50 cents. I’ve also placed all of my current novels in EPUB e-book format on Payhip:

Until now, my books have only been available in print editions and in Kindle format for e-books. But I’ve spent part of last month creating EPUB editions of all of them and making sure they have the widest distribution possible. You’ll find these books on Apple iTunes, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo, Scribd, 24 Symbols, Inktera, and Smashwords.  Here are links to the EPUB versions:

Finally, I took the month off from blogging to write a brand-new novel called Cops and Robbers. It’s a short book written in the vein of Twin Peaks, in other words, a dark comedy/crime drama. Early reviews from beta readers have a very favorable and I hope to have some advance reading copies (ARCs) available at the Imaginarium Convention in October in Louisville, Kentucky. In upcoming blog posts, I’ll talk more about Cops and Robbers, my upcoming appearance at the Imaginarium Convention, and what I’m currently working on now. Until then, keep reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment